Saturday, February 23, 2008

Taunted by Exercise Equipment No More!


The last couple of days have gone by pretty fast. Both Jack and I have had a bad cold, but I think we're starting to get better now. I worked at the yarn store both Thursday and Friday afternoons. I love it there!

The weather's been warm - in the high 20s - so I was finally able to get out for a walk yesterday. I had been walking about an hour a every day before we moved, but that's been hard to keep up with the colder temperatures here.

Since we arrived in Ely we've been taunted by three large pieces of exercise equipment left in our living and dining room areas by our land loard- a stair stepper, a treadmill, and a weight machine. Thankfully, though, she had a moving company pick them all up this week. That's made a big difference in how I feel about our house, and I'm starting to put things in place. It's looking pretty good!

Isabelle and her mom Kelly stopped by for a visit this afternoon. I first met Kelly through Wednesday night knitting, but then we worked together at the Pebble Spa (where she still works). As you can see, Jack is pretty much in awe of Isabelle.

No comments: