Friday, February 20, 2009

The Winter Knitting Retreat


Things still seem very busy this week! Scott has been spending most of his time trying to wrap up a project at the Forest Service and Jack has spent most of the week at daycare. His new thing lately is singing: Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, the ABCs, the Thomas theme song, etc.

Today I am off to Duluth for some appointments and to pick up supplies at Hancock Fabrics. Tomorrow I will meet for coffee with a birth client. Meanwhile, Uma is getting two fair-sized walks each day. She is fitting in very nicely.

I still need to get back to the internet and refine my new websites, but at the moment the big push is to get ready for next weekend's knitting retreat. Sisu Designs is holding one at "A Stay in Ely" and I will have a display there of knitting bags, needle cases, and zippered pouches.

No comments: