Thursday, October 27, 2011

Anika's Shrug

Remember all of those little girls' shrugs I was knitting last winter?  I've shown you photos of both Sunniva and Adelyn in theirs, and now it's time for my little friend Anika to take the stage:


These photos were taken with a cell phone and they are not the best quality, but I had to share them anyway!


Anika loves to visit me at the library, and yes that's me hanging out with her on my lunch break.  But no, I didn't knit the fantastic hat she is so stylishly wearing with her shrug.  That credit goes to Anika's mom, Tara.

If you're interested in the details on this shrug, please check out my Ravelry page.

2 comments:

Annette said...

What a cutie! It's been awhile since I stopped by, love the new blog design.

skrapyram said...

Thanks Annette!