Friday, December 23, 2011

Introducing Sven!

Here is our new friend, Sven.  I have been planning to knit this guy ever since Jack was born five years ago.  I was inspired by another Sven I met at Sisu Designs.  Where else would I find such a fantastic knitting project?  But somehow, I never got around to it - I think I was intimidated by making my color choices.



Thanks to the fact that I had a bad cold this past November, I finally had a chance to get started.  Sitting on the couch watching TV for a whole week, I had plenty of time.  I had intended to give Sven to Jack as a birthday present, but once I got over my cold and went back to work, Sven had to wait.  But I finished him a couple of days ago, just in time for Christmas!

If you'd like more details about Sven, or more photos, please visit my Ravelry page.

No comments: