Friday, March 14, 2008

Busy

We have been so busy lately I haven't had time to post. Some people think that Ely is in the middle of nowhere, and that there must be nothing to do. But I have found that there is so much going on I can't fit it all in.

This weekend we have old friends coming to visit, in part to celebrate Scott's birthday. He will be 50! I will bake a cake and we are going to a pot-luck north of town with our old neighbors. I think Scott will be very surprised when he sees his birthday present.

Jack is unstoppable, he simply does not slow down. It can be hard to push the button on the camera fast enough to catch him. This photo of him with Isabelle is the best I have been able to do lately.

He is 15 months old now, and I can hardly believe it. He is still just as happy and sweet as ever. One of my favorite things he does is this: when you ask him for a kiss he closes his eyes and presents his forehead to you!

No comments: