Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Basketcase


Scott is frantically trying to finish the mural today. Apparently this really is it - he must finish by 4 p.m. today. When I talked to him late this morning, he was a little bit of a basketcase. But, I saw the painting yesterday and I thought it looked finished, so it should all be okay!

My dad is out of the hospital now, but he is going to have heart surgery. I guess it's not an emergency, though, so it won't happen right away. We are still planning on going to South Dakota for a visit at the end of this week.

Here is another photo from our most recent visit to the Homestead. This is the driveway - the building site is behind Scott, around the curve to right (the tall tree in the center of the photo would be behind the house). In my last post, I forgot to mention one of the most exciting events of our last visit - I found a patch of wild blueberries on the property!

No comments: