Sunday, April 13, 2008

Schedules


Yesterday Jack and Scott stayed home while I worked at the shop. Scott said that Jack didn't take a nap at his normal time, but that he eventually fell asleep in his high chair. I didn't really believe it until I saw this photo.

Once Scott's new job starts, he will generally work 4 ten-hour days, Monday - Thursday. That means that most weeks I will be able to spend both Fridays and Saturdays at the shop. I am very happy about that because we have a lot of exciting plans to carry out.

Scott will also be going away for overnight tips with his new job, often for several days at a time. That means that I will once again be putting my doula plans on the back burner so that Jack will be properly taken care of. I don't mind, though, because I am thoroughly enjoying this this time with Jack and I know that it is something to treasure. There will be time to help other babies later, when mine is a little older. I did receive my doula business cards in the mail the other day, however, and they are beautiful!

No comments: