Thursday, May 8, 2008

Alternate Properties


We've spent the last couple of days looking at alternate properties, but so far nothing even compares with The Homestead. I feel like I don't even need to look anymore. But, I know it is good to do it, even if it's just so that we know we did it. Plus, it gives us something to do while waiting for the survey, etc.

Both Jack and I have been knocked flat by a bad cold for the past few days, and we're not getting better yet. I hope that Scott doesn't get it just in time to start his new job on Monday.

Here's a shot of Jack playing with a couple of trains that made it home after his visit to Grandma's. She said she might mail some more to him, I know he would enjoy that! The big box outside the window was a gift for Jack from the next door neighbors - it is now living in our dining room.

No comments: