Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another Month!






Now we are at 22 months! Jack is doing great. If I don't write about him much it is because I spend most of my time chasing him around. He is still just as energetic as ever. We have been watching a Winnie the Pooh video that shows Tigger and how he just bounces all over. If you have ever seen it: that is Jack!

We are trying to make some adjustments to the way we get through the night and it is resulting in a lot less sleep for everyone. Oh, well, it's time.

One of Jack's favorite things at the moment is playing "tent". It started with blankets, or pieces of my fabric, but now he has a little tent that my friend Kelly gave him.

He is saying please now, but it comes out "peas". It is so cute when he says it.

He still loves daycare, but hates his highchair. Getting him to eat is a real challenge and it weighs on my mind a lot because he is tiny - still wearing size 18 month pants for the most part. Two things he will eat are pie and cake. Takes after Papa, I guess.

A couple of other notes: He appears to be teething again and is really into climbing on things. It is pretty common to step into the other room for a second and the return to find him sitting in the middle of the dining room table.

No comments: