Saturday, March 7, 2009

Free Shipping



The knitting retreat last weekend was a huge success: I sold all of the circular knitting needle that cases I had on hand, and I also took special orders for more. I brought some non-knitting related things to the retreat, too, and I am glad I did: the checkbook covers were a hit. So, now I am busy filling special orders and thinking about some new designs. The photo here is of one of the orders I finished this week: a knitting bag, a knitting needle case and two pillows - all for one customer!

I have also been busy working on my online shop: www.skrapyram.etsy.com I still have some work to do before it is finished, and of course I want to post a lot more things, so for the time being I am offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders there. Please take a look and spread the word!

Winter isn't showing any sign of letting up here in the north woods. In fact it is snowing as I type this. That is starting to get a little old, so I keep reminding myself that I moved here on purpose! Plus, spring will get here sooner or later.