Sunday, February 21, 2010

skrapyram is finally back on Etsy!


Recently, Jack turned three AND I reached the six month mark at my new job! Our new house still has a LONG way to go, but - nevertheless - things are starting to calm down.

Happily, that has meant that I am able to get to my sewing machine most days. And furthermore, I am once again offering my bags on Etsy!

Never heard of Etsy? Etsy is an online marketplace with a mission to help people make a living creating things, and to reconnect makers with buyers. Etsy's vision is to build a new economy and present a better choice: Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade.

Needless to say, I LOVE Etsy, and I am very excited to be back. Please check out my shop, and remember to visit often because I will be adding new selections frequently! Anyone can shop on Etsy: All you need is an email address.

My shop is at http://www.etsy.com/shop/skrapyram

No comments: