Monday, September 27, 2010

Lost in the Woods, Knitting









Several times each year, Sisu Designs hosts "Lost in the Woods" knitting retreats at different fabulous locations. Last weekend was the fall retreat at Camp Widjiwagan, an unbelievable YMCA camp north of Ely. Knitters from all over gathered to share tips, projects, good food and great company in a gorgeous setting.

I was lucky enough to spend part of Saturday with the knitters, and my skrapyram bags came with me. I had new bags and needle cases to show the knitters, and I was able to visit old friends - skrapyram creations that knitters had purchased at previous retreats.
It always makes my day to spot my bags "in the wild".

This is probably the fifth or sixth "Lost in the Woods" retreat I have participated in, and it was just as magical and inspirational as the others I have been at. If you'd like to join us some time, you can find out more by joining the yahoo group here.

No comments: