Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dinosaur Love


Around here, where a kid asks for a knitted dinosaur, a kid gets a knitted dinosaur. This little stegosaurus was made from yarn I had in my stash, and I'm not 100% sure what it was. But I do know I picked up the green yarn when I lived in Bellingham just because I loved the color and had to have it. It is probably Manos del Uruaguay. My friend Tara hooked me up with the pattern; it's from Knitting at Noon.

Jack just loves this little guy and has even been snuggling with him in his sleep - and that's the first time he's ever done that with a stuffed animal. Don't tell him but he might just be getting a triceratops for his birthday . . .

I really enjoyed making this dinosaur and would be happy to put more together for anyone who is interested. If you know a little person who needs one, just let me know and we'll work out the details.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! great projects-

Anonymous said...

I love reading your site for the reason that you can constantly bring us new and cool things, I feel that I ought to at least say thanks for your hard work.

- Henry

Melissa Placzek said...

I love this cute little dinosaur! Adorable! :)