Sunday, October 17, 2010

Jess and Domo's Wedding


Dominic and Jessica run the "daycare" Jack goes to. I say "daycare" in quotes because everything they provide goes so far beyond daycare that the term doesn't even begin to do it justice. They garden, go on amazing field trips, learn about nature and taking care of the planet, have jam sessions with real musical instruments, take art classes, and more. Several times a day, every single day, I thank my lucky stars that we found them.

Yesterday, Dominic and Jessica got married. All I can say is they really did it right. Everything about it was magical and it was a real honor to be there. And what a perfect day for an outdoor wedding. Hooray for Dominic and Jessica!










Today is another beautiful day and Scott is out working on the shed. We had a pine marten join us for breakfast - he scampered along the south side of the house and then bounced around the garden as we ate our pancakes. I'm not sure I can think of anything cuter - what a great way to start the day!

No comments: