Monday, December 13, 2010

etsy again




Saturday night's NLAA concert was a lot of fun - the best part was seeing people I knew from the library who didn't know about skrapyram. It was great to introduce them to my "other" work. Next up will be Sisu Designs' Winter Knitting retreat in January. It's not too late to get in on this retreat - if you are interested, sign up for the news group here.

In the meantime, I am thrilled to report that I have got skrapyram back up on etsy! Now that I have my sewing nook set up at Bog Ridge, I should be able to keep the shop stocked. Please take a look, and tell your friends! My shop is at http://www.etsy.com/shop/skrapyram

In other news, Jack just turned 4 and I WAS able to get his new dinosaur knit up in time. It was kind of a miracle, but I did it. I'll be putting a photo of that up later this week . . . Stay Tuned!

No comments: