Friday, December 17, 2010

ChinDeep

Here is the triceratops that I knit for Jack's fourth birthday:
Now the stegosaurus that I knit a few months ago will have a friend. I may have one more dinosaur left in me, but it's too soon to tell.

Here is Jack on his birthday at the Great Lakes Aquarium in Duluth, where we had hours of fun:
Around Bog Ridge, Scott's been gathering wood for our new stove and doing woodworking around the house. Here is a window jamb extension in Jack's bedroom:and two pieces of tongue and groove installed on Jack's ceiling: Don't see it? It's there! But you're right: it probably will be a while before we are ready to move upstairs.

Meanwhile, I'm busy sewing - getting ready for a number of upcoming events and taking pictures for my etsy shop. Etsy will be a lot easier for me next week, once our new computer arrives. My trusty old Mac is just too out of date to be of any real use.

One more highlight for the week: I was a "featured artist" on the ChinDeep blog. What an honor! I am so grateful to Melissa and all of the people who support skrapyram!

1 comment:

Melissa Placzek said...

Mary,
Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous creations and story on my blog!

Best,
Melissa
ChinDeep