Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Burntside Lodge

Burtside Lodge, located on Burntside Lake just outside of Ely, is one of my favorite places on Earth.

Whenever we are going out to celebrate a special occasion, the five star restaurant at Burtside Lodge is always my very first choice.



The Lodge was built in the early 1900's and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.




Just walking around the grounds of the Lodge brings me joy - they have one beautiful garden after another.





Then there is the lake shore . . .


And, now I am thrilled to announce that the gift shop at Burtside Lodge is carrying skrapyram!




If you are looking for a little slice of Heaven, I suggest you make Burntside Lodge one of your must see destinations.   Either for an overnight stay, the meal of a lifetime, or just a drink in the lounge - I promise you won't be disappointed.


(While you're there, please make sure to visit skrapyram in the gift shop!)




No comments: