Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Focus

Well, Fall is officially here.  I hope that everyone out there had a great summer. It was definitely a good one for skrapyram.  One of the biggest factors in that was my new retail relationship with Burntside Lodge.  Turns out their little gift shop is the perfect fit for my product - skrapyram sales were very brisk and I had to create new items for them throughout the summer in order to keep the shop well stocked.  I am really looking forward to Burntside Lodge again next summer!



As we move into fall, I am shifting the focus of my Etsy shop.  My current goal is to reach 100 listings there, and I have decided to concentrate on listing items I can market towards knitters.  Right now that includes knitting needle cases and zippered pouches, which I am calling "knitting notions bags" in my Etsy shop.  Of course, zippered pouches could be used for just about anything, so don't be shy about purchasing one if you are not a knitter!

Once I reach my goal of 100 listings, I plan to branch out and start listing things like totes, purses, cell phone bags, and notebooks in my Etsy shop again.  In the meantime, keep an eye out for skrapyram at local sales events.  I am planning to attend a number of them around the holidays, and I'll have a full line of skrapyram merchandise to show you then.

Happy Fall from skrapyram!

No comments: