Saturday, September 27, 2014

Autumn on the Echo Trail


Well, hello there!  It's SO nice to see you.  What have you been up to lately?

I've been enjoying a beautiful fall up here on the Echo Trail.

The leaves have been at their peak during the last two days.  With every car that drives north, I can't help thinking that it's an an ideal weekend for the Sisu Designs knitting retreat happening at Camp Widjiwagan.

I've been doing a little knitting myself, mostly while watching Outlander.  Have you seen this show?  If not, please stop whatever else you are doing and start watching right now! The hand knits are breath taking.

Speaking of breath taking (spoiler alert!), I  just finished the episode in which Jamie and Claire get married.  Boy, my knitting needles were really flying during the honeymoon scenes!



In addition to my steamy knitting sessions, I've been back at my sewing machine playing with different fabric combinations and putting together some new and improved skrapyram designs.  I'm excited with the results so far, and I'm looking forward to sharing them with you before too long.  Until then, this circular needle case will serve as a little sneak peak.

I'm off now to see if I can find Jack and Scott in the woods out back.  I hope that you are well and are enjoying the fall colors as much as I am.

 Let's get together again before too much time goes by.  I've missed you!


No comments: